THE SPIDER PEST CONTROL EXPERTS
As Southern Utah residents ourselves, we understand firsthand the spiders that can plague your home in Hurricane or St. George. Spiders already make some people uneasy, but when you start to see more and more of them outside of your home or office, anyone would be concerned. Once several spiders start taking up residence inside, it’s certainly time to call in the pest control experts.
Spiders aren’t just nuisances. Some, like brown recluses and black widows, can be dangerous, especially if you have pets or children that might encounter them unawares. Your home or office should be a beautiful, safe place for everyone there. You shouldn’t have to worry about spider infestations or try to take care of an overwhelming spider problem on your own.
What Are the Signs of a Spider Infestation?
There are three main signs that you have a spider infestation on your hands.
● You see spiders everywhere. Chances are, you aren’t worried about a spider infestation unless you’ve seen multiple spiders near the same place recently. If you notice more spiders on your property, something is driving them there.
● You find more bugs. Spiders go where the food is. When more bugs go to your residential or commercial property, the spiders will follow. If you find dead bugs, that’s a sure sign you have spiders to worry about.
● You notice more cobwebs. Even if you don’t see the spiders themselves, stumbling on their cobwebs proves that they’re around. Few species of spiders will share their webs—essentially, more webs means more spiders.
What Can I Do to Prevent Spiders?
Spiders are drawn to spaces where they’ll be unbothered and have access to food and water. To keep spiders out of your home or business, follow these general guidelines.
● Remove clutter. Spiders will take advantage of any hiding spots they can find inside and around your building. Keeping things tidy will remove most of these areas.
● Dust regularly. Spiders will build up webs to catch food. When you remove their webs, they’ll be forced to find new feeding grounds, leaving your home or building behind.
● Fill cracks. To keep spiders from getting inside in the first place, seal any holes or cracks you have, especially around windows and doors.
However, spiders can still take over your home even if you are careful and tidy. If you find that none of these preventative measures are making a difference, it’s time to turn to professional pest control.
Work with Pest Off for Spider Pest Control
When you choose Pest Off Pest Control, we go beyond just ridding your property of spiders. Our standard service includes removing exterior spider webs and wasps nests, as well as spraying lawn furniture and playground equipment upon request.
We know that pest emergencies like spider infestations don’t follow the typical 9–5 schedule. That’s why we’re available 24/7, so you never have to wait until Monday before taking care of your pest problem.
If you’re searching for a pest control company that goes above and beyond to give you the best service, Pest Off Pest Control is here to help. For all your home or commercial pest control needs in Hurricane, St. George, and the surrounding areas of Southern Utah, choose Pest Off! Give us a call or contact us today to schedule an inspection.
No Need To Worry
We're here to help you with all of your pest needs. No matter what issue you're facing, we're available, 24/7!